Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Native GTK-OSX version, window size save bug

From: Phillip Heller <pheller@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:15:44 +0100
Built wireshark svn 27060 against most recent portaudio and gtk-osx framework 2.14 beta.

Seems that sometimes Wireshark saves the window size as 0x0 or similarly small -- so small that neither the handles nor the min/max/ close buttons can be seen. I've asked the gtk-osx folks to enforce a min window size so that the handle and buttons must always be visible, though I thought that certainly wouldn't fix the root problem.

Looking good though! I've got it in an application bundle, and it works like a charm, save documents launched from the finder, which I'm working on now.

--phil