Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to add one dissector after adding one?

From: "Siva.S" <s.siva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:04:44 +0530
Hi,

   I have added one dissector (foo1) that comes after UDP. Now, I want
to add another dissector(foo2) that comes after "foo1".

Do "foo1" packets always include "foo2" packets (if they include any
packet at all)?  Or could they have "foo3" or "foo4" or... packets
instead?

    Thank you very much for your reply. Consider "foo1" packets always include "foo2" packets. I'll be happy if u explain me both the cases.

Thanks & Regards,
Siva.S