Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark licence terms and dissectors

From: "Rob Meades" <Rob.Meades@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:20:56 -0000
A matter of opinion I suppose, but as a relative newbie to this I had
thought the engine was the core and the dissectors were optional extras
(where, of course, you need at least one for the engine to be any use).
Anyway, I understand it now.  Just thought it could save some bandwidth
if this were in the FAQ.

Rob