Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help!!!Fake packets about S1AP and SCTP protocol

From: "ZHAO Robinson Rz" <Robinson.rz.Zhao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:57:37 +0800
All,

1. Is there anyone know how to change the dissector of S1AP protocol?
It's generated by asn2ws tool. I want to add a NAS protocol dissector on
it.

2. And another question is how to assemble a fake packet for S1AP
protocol?
I found the handoff condition is sctp.port == 0. Since sctp.port is
src.port or des.port, I tried to set src.port or des.port to 0. But it
also can NOT pass to S1AP dissector.

Is there anyone can help me figure this out? Really appreciate it.

Thanks,

ZHAO Yang Robinson