Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Fragment issue

From: Sean <yunjnz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:31:33 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I meet a problem when use fragmentation feature,
there is a header for all the fragments,
the following is the code:

  frag_msg = fragment_add_check(tvb, offset, pinfo,
			seq_num,			/* Identifier */
			fragment_table,
			reassembled_table,
			msg_fragid,
			frag_length,
			!last_frag);

  next_tvb = process_reassembled_data(tvb, offset, pinfo, "Reassembled Message", frag_msg, &frag_items, &update_col_info, tree);

There are two fragments in my test, one is 35 bytes, another is 72 bytes,
totally should be 107 bytes,
But the last fragment always overlapps the previous one, and there are only 72 bytes totally after reassembled,
does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Sean