Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to remove the {Malformed Packet] warning message

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:04:35 +0800
Hi everyone,
  I wrote a dissector for a special protocol, which may has only 40~44 bytes packets. Although i can dissect it as well, i'll receive a red [Malformed Packet : myprotocolname] label at the end of the packet details window . How to remove this this restrict and make wireshark allows packet which length is from 40 to 2000 bytes?
 Sorry for my poor english.

Sincerely yours,
SpiritSince1969