Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building Wireshark - Using nmake

From: philippe alarcon <philippe.alarcon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:46:25 +0100
Hello,

I had not understood calling vcvars32.bat has to be made
each time a new dos session is opened.
You are right, it is well mentioned in the guide !

I have written a batch to make all this automatic.
May be this will be useful for others :

cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
call vcvars32.bat
cd c:\wireshark\wsutil
nmake -f Makefile.nmake
pause