Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to share enhanced plugin

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 23:26:19 +0100
Hi Ulf,

So far neither did I. But now more and more often we get messages on the list asking about these matters, and there is confusion on the subject. Especially since branching out to other versions of the MS compiler suite. So if the Windows Wizz's can work this into the build scripts, everyone will be helped.

Thanx,
Jaap

PS: Welcome back :)

Ulf Lamping wrote:
Jaap Keuter schrieb:
Hi,

I always wondered why this isn't included in the Windows build scripts. Can anyone shed some light on that?

Hi!

Simply I got no trouble with it and noone else cared about it? ;-)

Regards, ULFL