Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Thoughts on Bug #2533: EBCDIC display for TN3270 packet

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:27:03 -0700
I'm looking at Bug #2533: EBCDIC Display for TN3270 packet again after a
while and wondering if/how we should implement the suggestion from the
bug reporter.  Would it be helpful to many people to have an option to
display not only the existing ASCII representation of the hex output,
but also (or instead?) an EBCDIC output so data could still be read when
looking at EBCDIC data?

Steve