Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem in wireshark pcap

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:56:40 +0100
Well, as the IP length field is 0 instead of the proper length of the IP
datagram, I think the whole dissection of the IP payload is not done.
This makes the whole TCP segment look like a ethernet trailer, including
a FCS. Which of course will be incorrect...

So the question is: Why is the IP length field set to 0?

Cheers,
     Sake