Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Menu development

From: "shaan ahmed" <frahmed99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:42:59 -0000
Good Day

I am doing my final year project based on wireshark. I am having problems placing menus in the program. I have tried changing it from file: menu.c. However they do not show up. I dont have an advanced knowledge in programming so I would like some help on this matter.

I am trying to implement a MPEG 2 TS analyzer as a plug-in.

Thank you

Fazleh