Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 26829: /trunk-1.0/ /trunk-1.0/: manu

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:52:14 +0100

On 24 nov 2008, at 10:15, "Stig Bjørlykke" <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2008/11/24 Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>:
Stig Bjørlykke wrote:
I think we need r25867 in the 1.0 svn tree to get a correct manuf.

...although this comes dangerously close to backporting an enhancement.

I know.  But we already included the "new" manuf in our 1.0 release,
and we should not remove enhancements already included.
--
Stig Bjørlykke

True, so we'll let it slide this time :)

Thanx,
Jaap