Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Looking for UAT documentation/tutorial

From: Henning Rogge <hrogge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:07:52 +0100
Hello,

I'm working on a packetbb dissector for wireshark
(see http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb/ )
and would like to use an UAT to allow the user to define names and value types
for messages/tlvs. Unfortunately I was unable to find a good documentation or
tutorial how to create an UAT table. I have looked into the uat.h include file
and the packet-snmp.c dissector, but both are not really good to describe how
to create an UAT.

Maybe you can give me a link where I can find some easier examples ?

Henning Rogge