Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] VoIP call analysis

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:23:09 +0100
if IOS5 uses the connection-less SCCP service SCCP-connection-tracking
cannot help you.

If it instead uses the Conection-Oriented SCCP service, you can take a
look at how RANAP and BSSAP put "interesting information" into the
SCCP data for the packet/connection.

(Beware that in order to trace calls SCCP needs the "Keep Track of..."
preference being enabled).

BR

Lego