Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do I get RTP payload type from sub-dissector

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:37:02 -0800
Thanks Anders that works.

For my information I was trying to see if there was a preferred
way of getting dissection information from a 'encapsulating'
layer.

I'm almost done.

The last thing I'm trying to do (I think) is figure out if I
can add IOS5 to the VoIP calls analysis.

--
Michael Lum                   Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road             +1.604.276.0055