Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to make plugin for filtering pakets from switch

From: "Petr Janata" <janata@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:50:31 +0100
Hi,

Yes, I am traying to filter out packets that are the same. I read
developer's guide (9.Packet dissection) and
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/custom_dissector.aspx , but I don't know
what change have to be done in the dissector file
(wireshark-0.99.6/epan/dissectors/packet-megaco.c). Is it possible to
compare one packet with the others by the dissector? Is there any way how to
compare one packet with the others.

Petr