Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do you get RTP recognized by Wireshark ?

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:45:01 -0800
I just looked at packet-uma.c and I believe I have
everything there.

I think the problem is related to dynamic payload types.

This is the code I have for the 'rtp_add_address()':

 key = g_malloc(sizeof(gint));
 *key = rtp_payload_type;
 g_hash_table_insert(rtp_dyn_payload, key, g_strdup(mime_type));

 rtp_add_address(g_pinfo, &rtp_src_addr, rtp_port, 0, "IOS5",
     g_pinfo->fd->num, rtp_dyn_payload);

I added some debug to packet-rtp.c in 'srtp_add_address()'
and it appears to be working correctly.

The call in 'dissect_rtp()' is always returning NULL:

 p_conv_data = p_get_proto_data(pinfo->fd, proto_rtp);

?

--
Michael Lum                   Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road             +1.604.276.0055