Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Debugging WireShark / Visual 2008 / XP

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:15:25 -0500
Pat Saunders wrote:
I have tried this but no luck !!!
I do file open and navigate to c:\wireshark\wireshark-gtk2\wireshark.exe
It opens wireshark.exe as a folder with subfolders :
Dialog/Icon/RT_MANIFEST/Version
But all the Start Debugging options are greyed out so I cannot debug
Please Help !!

I'm not sure what's going on....

Are you using File ! Open ! Project/Solution  ?

(The wiki page should be a more specific on this; I'll update the entry).

In any case, let us know how you make out.

Bill