Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ericsson SCAP Diameter

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:51:31 +0100
Hi Anders,

Thanks for the quick response. This is the reason why I asked... I am
not sure about the document's distribution because it was provided to
us by Ericsson but it doesn't seem to say anything about an NDA and
says in general that it is for application developers intending to
interface with Ericsson CCN. Anyway, I'll not distribute the
dictionary until I have got further clarity on the matter.

Thanks,
Abhik.