Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help needed regarding JPcap and JNetPcap

From: "Saeed Akhtar" <saeedakhtar.484@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:23:54 +0500

Hi all,

  I'm not sure is it the right form to ask the question..... but hoping that someone can help me. I want to capture and visualize network traffic using java.... i found two libraries on net JPcap and JNetPcap. I'm not sure which one to use.. what is the difference in two libraries.... I have already captured traffic using libpcap in c... I also want to know that java is capable enough to capture network traffic as efficient as c??

  Hoping for some help from you people. Thanks

Regards,

Saeed Akhtar