Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] error message when clicked "Help -> About Wireshark" : ...... CO

From: "Kumar Nani" <kumarnanni.regs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:34:21 +0530
Hi,

I am working on our wrapper wireshark-1.0.3 & wireshark-0.99.6. in Linux & UNIX

In my linux machine (M-1) I made my install directory as wshark_linux using ./configure --prefix=${HOME}/wshark_linux
After make and followed by make install, I created wshark_linux.tar.gz  & ftp to another machine (M-2), there I unarchived the to wshark_linux

On M-2, I ran wshark_linux/bin/wireshark  ===> here I opened Help -> About Wireshark, then following error messages boxes are poping up:

Could not open file "/home/kumar/wshark_linux/share/wireshark/COPYING": No such file or directory

Could not open file "/home/kumar/wshark_linux/share/wireshark/AUTHORS-SHORT": No such file or directory

Please help me how to get rid of this message.

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar