Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark as a hex viewer?

From: yami <yamisoe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 23:13:32 +0800
Hi,

That's really cool!
I have thought someone would have the same idea as mine, but I did not found that has been implemented in Wireshark.

So could I easily add support for another format in Wireshark easily (as easy as add a dissector, better if I can write one in Lua)?

Sorry, I do not have code at hand right now.

Thanks!