Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Creating installer to install WS with my plugin

From: "Kaatz, David" <David.Kaatz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:52:15 -0600
I created a dissector plugin; success, Wireshark runs and can use my
dissector dll.
I created an installer.  The installer runs, has my version number but
does not include my dll.  How do I force that to happen?

Building for Win32, building on Win32.

Side note: the creation of the installer ends with these warnings and
error message, yet runs fine (except for my new dll isn't installed):
5 warnings:
  unknown variable/constant "{SecFileExtensions}" detected, ignoring
(wireshark.nsi:1206)
  unknown variable/constant "{SecFileExtensions}" detected, ignoring
(wireshark.nsi:1212)
  unknown variable/constant "{SecFileExtensions}" detected, ignoring
(wireshark.nsi:1215)
  unknown variable/constant "{SecFileExtensions}" detected, ignoring
(wireshark.nsi:1218)
  unknown variable/constant "{SecFileExtensions}" detected, ignoring
(wireshark.nsi:1220)
        cd ..
        cd ..
NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'build'
Stop.

Somewhat related question:  Should I be able to just give someone who
has installed WS 1.0.4 my new dll and it will work if they put it in
their $(INSTALLDIR)\plugins\1.0.4 directory?  Because I tested that on
my own system and it causes a couple errors at startup, although WS will
run I click through the errors.

Thanks in advance,
David Kaatz
david.kaatz@xxxxxxxxxxxx