Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About Wireshark Dissector development environment

From: Sean <yunjnz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:30:02 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I'd like to work on the wireshark dissector development,
where I'm not sure one issue on the environment:
1) Cygwin
2) Microsoft Visual Studio: Which version is better? 2005 or 2008 or 2003?
   I'm working under Windows XP Professional SP2, is it OK for wireshark
   dissector development?
3) Windows SDK.
Help on this topic is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean.