Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 26687: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: capt

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:42:52 +0100
On 4. nov.. 2008, at 20.52, Bill Meier wrote:

One small note: A quick look suggests that a "cancel" (or OK with no
fields filled in) of the "remote interfaces" window should also fall
back to local in the Local/remote dropdown....

Hmmm yes, I know. I didn't manage to find out how to update the menu item. I tried with this code, but the menu didn't update:

	  menu = gtk_option_menu_get_menu(GTK_OPTION_MENU(iftype_om));
	  gtk_menu_set_active(GTK_MENU(menu), CAPTURE_IFLOCAL);

I guess we should rewrite to use a GtkComboBox.

Another problem is opening the capture options after doing a remote capture, and then change back to local interfaces. The code in select_if_type_cb() doesn't seem to find the correct value for old_iftype, and I don't know why.

--
Stig Bjørlykke