Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] new gadu gadu protocol dissector

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 22:02:25 +0100
Hi,

It's best that you file a bugreport on https://bugs.wireshark.org attaching these files there. That way this won't get forgotten. Did you fuzztest this dissector? Read the patch submission guidelines in the developer section of the Wiki.

Thanx,
Jaap

Artur Kołodziej wrote:
Hi,

Lukasz M. start writing a gadu gadu dissector, I read mail from him:

<"Lukasz M." <mastered@xxxxxxxx>
<Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:13:12 +0200

<And new dissector for gadu-gadu protocol. You probably have never heard
<about it. It's very popular internet communicator in Poland. Here is its
<official web side (unfortunatelly there's only polish version and it's
<dedicated only for windows):
<http://www.gadu-gadu.pl/
<and here is kadu project webside (it's software to use gg protocol under
<linux):
<http://www.kadu.net/w/English:Main_Page

<I have tested this dissector only under linux only (but also this
<official client running it under wine). Dissector isn't finished, but i
<have to take a brake for a while, so I'm sending half-part :)

And I finished that dissector.

I send a source code to test and a sample capture file containing the gadu-gadu
protocol traffic.

I have tested this dissector only under windows.

PS. Sory for my English.