Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] MSVC2008EE or 2005EE

From: "Joshua (Shiwei) Zhao" <swzhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:16:47 -0800
I met the following error message while building:
Runtime Error!
Program: c:\wireshark-1.0.4\wireshark-gtk2\tshark.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime libarary incorrectly.

After I click 'OK', it continues building and finish. But wireshark
fails to run.

I guess whoever made the comments in config.nmake may have same
experience as mine?

Thanks,
Joshua