Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] new gadu gadu protocol dissector

From: "Artur Kołodziej" <kolodziej.artur@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:35:08 +0100
Hi,

Lukasz M. start writing a gadu gadu dissector, I read mail from him:

<"Lukasz M." <mastered@xxxxxxxx>
<Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:13:12 +0200

<And new dissector for gadu-gadu protocol. You probably have never heard
<about it. It's very popular internet communicator in Poland. Here is its
<official web side (unfortunatelly there's only polish version and it's
<dedicated only for windows):
<http://www.gadu-gadu.pl/
<and here is kadu project webside (it's software to use gg protocol under
<linux):
<http://www.kadu.net/w/English:Main_Page

<I have tested this dissector only under linux only (but also this
<official client running it under wine). Dissector isn't finished, but i
<have to take a brake for a while, so I'm sending half-part :)

And I finished that dissector.

I send a source code to test and a sample capture file containing the gadu-gadu
protocol traffic.

I have tested this dissector only under windows.

PS. Sory for my English.

--
Artur Kołodziej