Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RSSI/Signal graph integration for wireless trace analysis online

From: Md Sohail Ahmad <sohail_alig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:31:20 +0530 (IST)
Hi All,

I am a serious user of Wireshark tool and really enjoy using it for packet analysis in wireless environment.

I feel if you could also add graph to visualize live Signal/RSSI variations per MAC ID/all MAC , would add lot of value in the  tool.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you

Best Regards
Sohail

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click here.