Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to use or distribute my own plugin

From: Ravi Palaniappan <Ravi.Palaniappan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:04:50 +0100

Hi,

I have created a plug-in for our internal use. It works fine with the development environment.

If I want to share this DLL to my colleague how can it be done?

If I copy this DLL to other machine with regular wireshark, during start-up error message is always displayed.

Put it in simple, my question is that How to distribute the plug-in?

Regards,

Ravi