Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GeoIP support added

From: "Tyson Key" <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:42:25 +0000
Hi Gerald, sounds like a very cool and useful feature to have. Any idea about which SVN revision this is in?
Thanks.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:56 AM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've just added initial support for the GeoIP library. Using different
database files, GeoIP can map IP addresses to Countries, Cities, AS
numbers, ISPs, etc. The library itself is GPL. Some databases are
available for free at http://www.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/,
but others (such as the ISP and network speed databases) are not.