Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] The native MacOS X GTK port is in beta now

From: "Stig Bjørlykke" <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 23:55:38 +0100
2008/10/26 Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Are you using the Gtk+ Framework?

Yes, I'm using a default installation.

> That little oval type icon that is in most OS X apps?  Never thought of
> that :).  I'll take a look at what it would take to do this.

When we first start to make it like a regular osx app we should think
about the small things :)

> Thanks for your testing and feedback.

I also have some problems when resizing the main window.  I get this
warnings and negative gui.geometry_main_* values in the recent file.
I haven't looked into this yet.

(wireshark:81189): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt
to allocate widget with width 669 and height -7

--
Stig Bjørlykke