Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] The native MacOS X GTK port is in beta now

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:29:31 -0600
On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:02:01PM +0100, Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
> 2008/10/26 Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > The change also adds a call to ige_mac_menu_set_menu_bar() to
> > syncrhonize the OS X menu bar with the Gtk one,
>
> I have to change the include for ige-mac-menu.h to make this work.
>
>  #ifdef HAVE_IGE_MAC_INTEGRATION
> -#include <igemacintegration/ige-mac-menu.h>
> +#include <ige-mac-menu.h>
>  #endif

Are you using the Gtk+ Framework?  I was, but to fix the problem with
XPMs showing up, I switched to a locally compiled gtk with quartz
enabled.  Mine requires the path, which makes sense now that I think
about it since I'm not compiling with any IGE include paths.  Would you
mind committing your change?  My gtk/main_menu.c has some other IGE
related changes in it that I'm not ready to commit yet.  Thanks!

> Is it easy to enable the upper-right button to hide the Main Toolbar?

That little oval type icon that is in most OS X apps?  Never thought of
that :).  I'll take a look at what it would take to do this.

Thanks for your testing and feedback.

Steve