Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What is ZRTP?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:21:16 +0100
HI,

Well, this is what Phil has to say about it: http://zfoneproject.com/faq.html#zrtpacronym
I don't know what else to call it than... ZRTP.
But if you have a better suggestion, feel free.

Thanx,
Jaap

Stephen Fisher wrote:
This commit prompted me to wonder what ZRTP is... problem is, the dissector just calls it ZRTP. Any chance of putting a meaningful name in the protocol registration? :) The IETF draft mentioned calls it "Media Path Key Agreement for Secure RTP" at the top, but I don't know if that or something else is the best name in Wireshark.