Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Python 2.6 / Developer's Guide

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:55:13 -0600
I just got Python v2.6 for Windows to work with building Wireshark from
SVN without changing anything (I'm using MSVC 2008EE.)  The Developer's
Guide states that 2.4 is needed and 2.5 causes problems.  When I went to
download 2.4, the web page wasn't working, which prompted me to try the
latest version of 2.6.  Should I go ahead and update the Developer's
Guide to state 2.6 will work?

Steve