Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] aclocal-fallback/glib.m4 and gtk.m4 removed from trunk

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:35:44 -0600
For Unix developers: I just removed aclocal-fallback/glib.m4 and gtk.m4
from the trunk, since the development version of Wireshark (1.1.x) only
works with GTK and GLIB v2.  These removed files were leftovers from
when we supported GTK/GLIB v1.  They will remain, however, in the stable
tree (1.0.x) as we continue to support GTK v1 in that release.

This removal didn't cause any problems in my development environment,
but I wanted to let everyone know in case it causes a problem for them
because I've seen it happen before.

Steve