Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Installing a new dissector

From: "Breno Jacinto" <breno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:06:20 -0300
OK, thank you... this is very weird. You said you applied some changes
in the dissectors in order to compile without the warnings. Could you
send them so that I can test them here? This way I'll be sure if it's
a Linux issue or a dissector issue.

best regards,

:: Breno Jacinto ::
:: breno - at - gprt.ufpe.br ::
:: FingerPrint ::
   2F15 8A61 F566 E442 8581
   E3C0 EFF4 E202 74B7 7484
:: Persistir no difícil é a única maneira de torná-lo fácil algum dia.  ::