Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] WG: Wireshark 1.0.3

From: "Eder, Norbert" <norbert.eder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:05:06 +0200
Hello,

GTK1, but the exact thing:

sf880-1@/root:> wireshark -v
wireshark 0.99.3a

Copyright 1998-2006 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and contributors.

Compiled with GTK+ 1.2.10, with GLib 1.2.10, with libpcap 0.9.4,
with libz 1.1.4, without libpcre, without UCD-SNMP or Net-SNMP, without ADNS,
without Lua.
NOTE: this build doesn't support the "matches" operator for Wireshark filter
syntax.

Running with libpcap version 0.9.4 on SunOS 5.10.
sf880-1@/root:>

For wireshark 1.0.3, it is shown below...

Thanks for all the help.

Bye,
Nobsi