Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to append two tvb buffers?

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:45:30 -0600
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:59:12AM +0200, didier wrote:

> Look at epan/dissectors/packet-rtmpt.c, it's the only dissector using
> tvb_composite(). I don't know if it's working though (cf. comment in
> packet-http.c).

I have a feeling that composite tvbs just don't work.  I tried making
one once and couldn't get it to work.  I found a better way to implement
what I was working on, so I didn't look much at the compostite tvb code.
You may want to file a bug on this at https://bugs.wireshark.org on this
issue.

Steve