Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Portable Installer update

From: "John T. Haller" <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:54:59 -0400
Greetings All,

I'd like to assist with getting the Wireshark Portable installer updated to the latest PortableApps.com Installer. The latest release has a number of bug fixes over the current one in Wireshark's SVN including better free space calculation, separation of the installer configuration from the installer source and similar updates.

Obviously, I don't have SVN access, but I could provide the updated files to someone who does.

Kind Regards,
John

John T. Haller
PortableApps.com