Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] how can I add Filter name and filter string

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 01:19:47 +0200
Hi,

Ehm, cfilter is a file in the source tree. No code involved.

Thanx,
Jaap

Wasiq md wrote:
Thanks for the response.
Could you point me to the sample code in the wireshark code base thats doing this?

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,

    Add them to cfilter in root of your source tree. This will be used as
    basis for new files. If the user already has a modified file, it
    won't be added
    though. That's the users' filter set, not ours to modify.

    Thanx,
    Jaap