Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] how can I add Filter name and filter string

From: "Wasiq md" <wasiq.md@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:22:08 -0500
Thanks for the response.

Could you point me to the sample code in the wireshark code base thats doing this?

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Add them to cfilter in root of your source tree. This will be used as
basis for new files. If the user already has a modified file, it won't be added
though. That's the users' filter set, not ours to modify.

Thanx,
Jaap