Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] G.722 payload export to .wav

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:52:12 +0200
Hi,

as I know, G.722 has just expired patents and is freely available.

The C source code could be found in ITU-T G.191 http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.191/en

I am not 100% sure about licencing if we can use this source code in Wireshark, it is why I have not released codec plugin with this G.722 codec.

Plugin source code (without ITU-T code) is attached.

Codec plugin mechanism is implemented just in RTP player. It is not used in RTP saving now.

best regards,
  Tomas