Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] G.722 payload export to .wav

From: umut orhan <umut_angelfire@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I hope that this is the right discussion list and sorry for possible inconveniences in advance.

I wonder whether the G.722 to .wav exporting is handled within the current wireshark release or is planned to be handled in near future. If not, do you think that a plugin or a feature for this issue is worth anything?

Best regards,
Umut