Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Expert info not "in front" after redisecting packets

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:38:22 +0200
Hi,
Is there a GTK function to bring the window back in front when starting the
"Expert info composite"?
Currently the screen is shown briefly the rescanning of packets takes place
and the progress screen is moved to
the front. I would like to get the "Expert info" screen back in front when
rescanning is finised.

Or should cf_redissect_packets(&cfile); be called before
gtk_widget_show_all(ss->win);
Regards
Anders