Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 26376: /trunk/ /trunk/: manuf

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:28:36 +0200
On 9. okt.. 2008, at 19.33, Gerald Combs wrote:

I've added a script to update it every Sunday.

Great!

I was thinking about a "make-a-new-release" script where we update the manuf and services files, bump versions in configure.in, config.nmake, debian/changelog, docbook/user-guide.xml, docbook/developer-guide.xml, docbook/release-notes.xml, do all necessary changes in make- version.pl, version.conf, and whatever we should update on every release. This way we don't miss the obvious release changes, which Jaap has been talking about several times.

--
Stig Bjørlykke