Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Old news

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:41:24 -0400
I noticed on Google's main page today that Google is celebrating their
10th birthday.  From their page, they provide a link to "try a search
from our early days". ... so I did.  Of course the Wireshark project was
called Ethereal back then so that's what I searched for.  A few clicks
later and I ended up on the news archive page for Ethereal.  I thought
it was very interesting to read Gerald's comments, especially the very
early ones.  Anyway, maybe others will find it interesting too ...

Here's the link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010616025809/www.ethereal.com/old-news.html

- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.