Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] new plugin for ismacryp 1.1 protocol ready for contribution - ca

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:08:59 +0200
Hi,

I've been working on an ISMACryp 1.1 plugin on Windows platform.

I've got it working with latest \trunk development branch (compiles fine on Windows XP with Visual Studio 2005).

I've followed existing examples / dissectors but would appreciate help from anyone who is willing to check for code quality etc.
Perhaps it doesn't compile on other platforms, I don't know.

I've read the 3.9 Contribute your changes quickly.
I'm not quite sure how to include it directly as a build-in dissector, presumably the .c and .h files go directly in \epan\dissectors?
I'm not familiar with fuzz testing either.....
Basically a newbie :-)

And to make things worse I've changed activity and shouldn't be really spending time on this :-)

Nonetheless I think it would be a shame not to submit what I've written.

Thanks for any feedback.

Best regards,

David