Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.1.0 does not start on Clean XP

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:20:32 +0200
I hardly dare to ask. Am I the only one, who has difficulties to start wireshark dev 1.1 (http://www.wireshark.org/download/win32/wireshark-win32-1.1.0.exe)? I get 'Application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect'

I tried it on a system which had many wiresharke editions on it and now on a clean Windows XP SP3, with all Hotfixes applied.

The thread http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200706/msg00001.html talks about a manifest. But I'm not talking about my own build.

What do I miss? The new vc_redist?

David