Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] v.150.1 support?

From: "Adcock, Jamison" <Jamison.Adcock@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:23:12 -0400

Hi,

            I was wondering if anyone out there has been working on adding dissectors to Wireshark for analyzing v.150.1 (modem over IP) traffic.  If not, I’ve started putting together some dissectors for that sort of thing (SPRT, RTP state signaling events, etc.) and I’d be happy to contribute my changes once they’re done.

            Please let me know if anyone out there is interested or has any questions.

cheers,

-Jamison